VENUES

37 Theatre Club

OVERVIEW

    Address

    51 O'Connell Street Lwr, Dublin

  • Programming Policy

    Established by actors Barry Cassin and Nora Lever in 1951. First located at 37 Lower Baggot Street, from which it took its name. Moved to O'Connell Street in January 1953. The O'Connell venue was deemed unsafe by authorities and closed in 1954. Several productions by the 37 Club followed in various locations.